Submit the Activation Request
Customer has to submit the trial request on https://www.coreview.com/request-trial/ to start Subscription process.
Once submitted the form you’ll be redirected to the thankful page and contacted by our representative.
- We'll be asking you to provide us the UPN of the account you plan to use for enrollment.
- Once we have that, we will generate a unique enrollment link that we will share with you through email.
Complete the Activation Process
- We recommend to open a new Incognito/Guest browser session in Chrome.
- Paste the enrollment link into the Incognito browser session's address window and hit Enter.
- You'll then be presented with the standard Microsoft cloud login dialog. Login using Office 365 Global Admin credentials.
- Once you log in, you'll then be asked to give your consent to the CoreView application to allow CoreView to import the key meta-data that CoreView uses to help you manage your Office 365 environment.
- Once you give your consent, you'll be presented with semi-transparent "Free Trial" activation dialog. You don't need to be concerned that it says "Free trial."
- You'll be asked to:
- Insert again Office 365 Global Admin credentials as well as notification email being used for further notification coming from CoreView
- Select Data Center *
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Hit “Register Organization”
*Because CoreView serves customers globally, you'll find that you can select from a number of various data centers. Please take care with your selection because this cannot be reversed once your activation is complete. If you are a federal, state or local government entity, CoreView will need to perform an additional step to assign you to our GCC data center.
- You’ll be redirected to the registration wizard that includes following signup steps:
1. Admin Credentials
Insert Office 365 Global admin credentials and choose if you want to be managed by the Partner who invited you to register your CoreView tenant. This option allows your Partner to select your CoreView tenant among the managed ones and visualize all the relative data once imported in CoreView portal as well as perform configuration changes.
Note: If you have created a test tenant for trial registration, please wait until the Global Admin account is synchronized on the Office 365 portal and confirm that there is at least one E1 license assigned to the user on the Office 365 portal.
O365 Admin username and password are never saved into CoreView systems. For more information: see the KB article “How admin credentials are gathered and stored?"
2. Credentials Verification
System verifies the information provided and starts the registration process.
3. Service Account Creation
System creates the service accounts used to import your tenant data into CoreView portal.
4. Data Import
This step can take several hours, so you can close the browser session and wait for a confirmation email once the first import is completed, and you can start using CoreView portal.