CoreVoice Feedback Policy
Modified on Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 03:02 PM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
Our approach to product feedback
Here at CoreView we take product feedback very seriously.
We believe that listening to our customers, team members, and prospects – taking their ideas on board and bringing their voice into the projects we choose to invest in – is the best way to build a better product.
We use your feedback to identify the most important features, ideas, pain points, and opportunities, so that you can get more value from our product as efficiently as possible.
How to submit your product feedback to CoreView
Submitting your feedback is quick and easy!
You can submit feedback directly in the app via the Resource Center in CoreVoice.
Resource Center -> CoreVoice
Step 1: Open the Resource Center pop-up and select "CoreVoice"
Step 2: Click on "Make a Suggestion"
Step 3.1: Submit or vote for a request
Start typing in your problem or request. If a similar request has already been submitted, the system will display it. Simply click on "I want this" to vote for it.
Step 3.2: Open in portal
Alternatively, click on "Open in portal".
Submit feedback directly in the CoreVoice portal
What happens to your product feedback?
All newly submitted requests are set to the "Open for Voting" status while we gather more information and allow other customers to also vote for the request. Occasionally the request may be rewritten to ensure clarity, consistency, and general applicability. Our ultimate goal is to encourage customers to vote on one another’s ideas in order for most important ideas to rise to the surface.
Every month, CoreView product management reviews the short-term and long-term product roadmap including the highest priority requests from customers. This group discusses and evaluates how the top requests align with the current product and company strategy.
As we review and prioritize requests, the status will be updated in Pendo accordingly. When CoreView decides to build a feature or make an improvement, the Product team works with the technical team to evaluate the development effort.
- When the requirements are being defined and the design is in progress, the status will be updated from "Open for Voting" to "Planned".
- When the development team begins working on the request, the status will be updated from "Planned" to "In Development". The ETA will be dependent on the complexity of the request.
- When the development is complete and the improvement has been released, the status will be updated from "In Development" to "Released". Voters and Subscribers will get email notifications for their requests.
CoreView encourages engagement with requests by adding in your comments and uploading images to support your idea. Please note that if you reach out directly to the CoreView Support or Customer Success teams, they will be able to look up an idea and share its status, but they won't have any additional information or be able to provide an estimate for when your request will be addressed.
Newly submitted requests are reviewed frequently throughout the week by administrators. When submitting an idea, make sure the idea does not already exist. When creating a new idea, make sure the ideas are clear and concise so others can vote on and prioritize them. If you have multiple ideas, please submit them individually.
Remember to continuously prioritize your own requests so it will be very clear which requests are most important to you. CoreView will conduct an outreach to voters for an idea when gathering Voice of Customer to define use cases and refine designs.
CoreView delivers bi-weekly product releases. At the time of the release, CoreVoice is updated accordingly to reflect what has been completed and update any ideas that are now Planned or In Development in the current sprint. We recommend checking the portal every week to see the latest updates. Remember that the ETA will be dependent on the complexity of the request.
We appreciate every submission of a new idea. In the rare event that a request is "Declined", we will provide an explanation as to why it was declined and provide any workaround that may already exist to address the request.
We appreciate your continued commitment to provide feedback. During the transition to CoreVoice, existing requests were evaluated for migration. Similar UserVoice ideas were combined, requirements were clarified, and the ideas that garnered community interest through upvoting were migrated to the CoreVoice. Ideas that lacked clear specifications or were written with highly customized needs and didn't receive community votes were archived. The newly established process for CoreVoice process for collecting, clarifying and curating requirements will ensure well-defined user requests that are easily comprehensible and voteable. We look forward to seeing great ideas from you!
Access to CoreVoice is controlled by your tenant administrator. It is only visible to operators with the Tenant Administrator or the CoreVoice role.
Thank you for your feedback, understanding, and support as we work together to build the best products possible!