Modified on Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 05:41 PM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
Below, all the management actions available for users are listed and described. If you would like, go to the main page with all the categories listed.
Change user passwords with option to force users to change password upon login, generate and email temporary passwords, and set to never expire. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Password never expires:
Enable or disable the option for the user's password to never expire. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Assign or unassign licenses for selected users, and specify the CoreView license pool to be used. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Edit user properties:
Edit properties for the selected user.
Add a new user account by copying the settings of the selected user, including user properties, license assignment and other details.
Create a new user account including user properties, job information, licenses assignment and other details. Includes the option to send the user a temporary password.
Remove a user from Azure Active Directory. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Change the user principal name, first, last and display name for a user.
Revoke user sessions:
Revoke the Azure AD refresh tokens for the selected users. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Restore a deleted user that has been saved in the Azure Active Directory recycle bin.
Remove user from recycle bin:
Completely eliminate a deleted user from the Azure AD recycle bin. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Enable or disable Multi-Factor Authentication for selected users. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Reset MFA for users, allowing those users to re-register for MFA. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Edit users properties in bulk:
Modify account information for multiple user accounts including job and contact information as well as custom attributes.
Edit sign-in status (Block or unblock):
Block or unblock Microsoft 365 login for the selected user account(s). Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Remove guest user:
Remove selected guest users from Azure Active Directory. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Remove all licenses:
Remove all licenses from selected users. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Invite guest user:
Invite a new external user to your AzureAD directory. After you send the invitation, the user account is automatically added to the directory as a guest.
Set portal attribute:
Add, update or remove CoreView portal attributes and extension attributes for selected user(s). Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Add tag(s) for categorization selected user(s):
Add tags to categorize users within CoreView, i.e. to identify users who are participating in a pilot program. Tags are unique to CoreView and will not be written back to Azure Active Directory. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Remove one or more CoreView tags associated with selected users. Tags are unique to CoreView and will not be written back to Azure Active Directory. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Remove ALL CoreView tags applied to selected user(s). Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.
Add or remove one or more CoreView tags associated with selected users. Tags are unique to CoreView and will not be written back to Azure Active Directory. Can be performed in bulk to multiple users.