Once you have successfully completed your enrollment and registration process, you are ready to start to configure your environment. As part of the configuration process, there five core steps, which are:
- Creation of CoreView Tenant Administrators,
- Creation of Virtual Tenants,
- Creation of Role-Based Access Controls (permissions)
- Creation of License Pools, and License Templates
- Creation of Delegated Operators.
Each of these steps will be covered as a separate Knowledge Resource, found in this section. Before starting any of the configuration activities, we strongly recommend that you review the material provided in the section titled Step 2. Prerequisites.
The CoreView Management Menu
All the configuration activities that you will be performing will be accessed through the CoreView Settings Menu, which is located on the right hand side of your screen:
Most of the items in the Setting Menu are only visible to TenantAdmins.