Release 21.05 Key Features
Modified on Thu, 01 Jul 2021 at 03:40 AM
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release 20.12 Key Features
- Release 20.11 Key Features
- Release 20.10 Key Features
- Release 20.09 Key Features
- Release 20.08: Key Features:
- Release 20.07: Key Features:
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview (New UX)
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators (New UX)
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- Frequently Asked Configuration Questions
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
A Quick Tour of CoreView
- A Quick Tour of the CoreView Interface
- Introducing the CoreView New User Experience
- CoreView New UX FAQ
- CoreView Dashboards
- Using CoreView Reports
- How to use CoreView Management Actions (New UX)
- How to use CoreView Management Actions
- Understanding CoreView Releases
- Creating your first Workflow - A Practical Exercise
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView - The User Interface
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreAdoption – Templates and Campaigns
- Understanding CoreLearning - Content Hierarchy
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - CoreLearning
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data (New UX)
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action (New UX)
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions (New UX)
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report (New UX)
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only (New UX)
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session (New UX)
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session Current UX
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses" (New UX)
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User? (newUX)
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding KPI dashboard
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- CoreView Playbooks Overview
- CoreView Playbook Policy Overview
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions (New UX)
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal (New UX)
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error (New UX)
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
Customer Engineering Workshop
- New UX Workshop - General Overview Session 2
- New UX Workshop - General Overview Session 1
- What’s new in License reporting – the new user interface and the License Center
- CoreView and ServiceNow – Integrating Workflows with ServiceNow
- Advanced Workflows & Custom Actions
- Customer Engineering Workshop: Reports, Dashboards, and Alerts
- Limiting M365 Admin Access with Permission Roles, V-tenants, and License Pools
- Customer Engineering Workshop Global - Group Licensing with CoreView
- Customer Engineering Workshop Global - Filters and Custom Actions
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Service Issues
CoreView Product Manual
- KPI Dashboard
- Operational Reports
- License Reports
- User Reports
- Mail Traffic Reports
- Exchange Reports
- Skype for Business Reports
- Teams Reports
- Group Reports
- Device Reports
- Endpoint Manager Reports
- Security reports
- SharePoint Reports
- Aggregation Reports
- OneDrive Reports
- Yammer Reports
- Report Actions
- Getting Started with CoreLearning
- Getting Started with CoreScan
- Getting Started with CoreTag
- Getting Started with CoreSaaS
- Learning Platform
CoreView 21.05 was released June 28, 2021. This new version includes the following enhancements: workflow enhancements such as “IF” filters on sequences, group notifications for approvals, ServiceNow integration improvements and much more.
Here’s a list of all the main new features:
- Secure by Default Option
- New “IF” Filter in Workflows
- Edit user properties within Users report (ONCLOUD)
- Add expiration date to KPI Exceptions
- Added option “Change Password at Next Logon” to Manage Password management action
- Workflow: Service Now – ability to update any field on incident ticket
- Workflow: OU and UPN can now be drop-down selections for execution inputs
- Workflow: For groups with multiple owners – all owners notified for approvals
- Edit Mailbox Management Action now works for both on-prem and cloud mailboxes
Secure Option - New configuration available under My Organization - Settings to mitigate security risk related to Operators misconfiguration.
In an environment with V-Tenant and Permission configured, Operators with no V-Tenant and/or Permission assigned, cannot visualize any information or perform any action.
New “IF” filter in workflows - Helps shorten the time it takes to create and manage workflows.
Execution filters can now be configured for action sequences within workflows.
Sequences with filters will only execute if configured conditions are satisfied.
Edit user properties within Users report (ONCLOUD) - Operators can now launch the “Edit User Properties” management action straight from the Users Report table.
This shortcut is available only for OnCloud Users and substitute the current side view.
Add expiration date to KPI Exceptions - Operators can now set Expiration Date to Exceptions, when managing KPIs.
Once an Expiration Date is set, the Exception will automatically be removed from the Exception list, and If the item still matches KPI’s criteria, will be shown in the KPI Dashboard.
Added option “Change Password at Next Logon” to Manage Password management action - This management action will allow Operators to quickly and easily force password resets for Risky Users, enhancing the ability to secure their organization.
Workflow: Service Now – ability to update any field on incident ticket
Custom fields can be used in case any fields are mandatory to update an incident.
Custom fields can now be set within the Change Incident Status action of a ServiceNow workflow.
You can call this workflow from ServiceNow. The ticket number is passed to the workflow and the incident is updated accordingly.
Workflow: OU and UPN can now be drop-down selections for execution inputs - Organizational units (OU) and users (UPN) are now available as dropdown execution inputs in workflows.
Workflow: Notify all owners for approval for groups with multiple owners - Improve policy automation by supporting multiple recipients for approval.
A list of recipients can now be sent in workflows when executing from reports.
Edit Mailbox Management Action now works for both on-premises and cloud mailboxes - Operators can now edit both On Premises and Cloud mailboxes seamlessly. All mailboxes will be available to the user to edit without the user having to know whether the mailbox is On Premises or in the Cloud.
Bugs and Tech improvements:
- More than 25 Bug Fixes and Tech improvements have been delivered in this release!