CoreView Platform updates in Release 20.03
Improves Teams Governance
- CoreView now empowers Operators to create their Custom Dashboard, which can contain customizable KPI (Key Performance Indicators) with information tailored for your environment. Whatever KPIs are important to you and your organization can be monitored. Some examples might be the number of users not using O365 or Teams, or users that haven’t been in Teams meetings, number of hours of Teams meetings per week, or more security-focused items like the number of guests accounts that are inactive.
- We have added New reports in CoreDiscovery that will help you have more visibility into your O365 environment information through a single pane of glass. We will also continue to add additional improvements in future releases.
An Easier UI for CoreFlow to Automate Onboarding/Offboarding
- New CoreFlow UI that simplifies the creation and editing of Workflows to automate business processes in a clearer and faster way.
Improve Teams Adoption and Learning
- Free Teams videos have been updated and are now available with Subtitles in multiple languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Dutch)
- New Customization options allow you to fully customize the look of the CoreLearning platform, including things like the organization’s logo, specific headers or footers, or even colors.
And Ongoing Improvements
Plus, more than 170 small pesky bugs have been squashed in this release!