CoreView Platform updates in Release 20.02
- Reduce security risk with new report: “Risk Detections”
- New report of “Risk Detections” of user and linked sign-in attempts. Data collected using the recently released Microsoft API which CoreView utilizes along with additional metadata (tags) to identify safe and risky sign-ins, both successful and unsuccessful. This powerful CoreView feature allows for enforcement of policies with automated controls to secure your O365 environment and its associated users and organizational data.
- New Actions on Hybrid Agent for Group management
- CoreView now manages the Distribution & Security Groups for Office 365, as part of configuring on-premises Exchange, O365, and mixed environments.
- CoreFlow now available with Multiple Languages
- CoreFlow now available with Multiple Languages CoreFlow, in addition to the full CoreView Suite, now supports multiple languages including French, German, and Italian to support customers around the world.
- Improved Stability and Performance of the overall Platform
- The CoreView platform continues to evolve, not only with expanded functionality, but also in its capacity to support more types of environments of different sizes.