The Discovery section allows you to quickly review key performance indicators (KPIs) or metrics about security and usage across your SaaS landscape.
- Currently, all metrics published require a G Suite integration. To learn about integrating G Suite, see the "Connecting Integrations" in the Integrations & Add-ons section.
- If you want to see metrics from other integrations, please request them in our Customer Feedback Portal.
- Category: The category represents
- Service: The integration, add-on, or aggregated CoreSaaS dataset that the metric relates to
- Each metric has been classified as high, medium, low, or informational.
- High, medium, or low represents the potential security risk.
- If you think a metric should be classified differently, contact customer support.
- Last Updated: The date data was last refreshed from the stored database. The data is pulled from the integration during nightly syncs. Some integrations do not provide the data on a daily basis, so the value reflects the most recent data available.
To view your key metrics, click on the Discovery section in the left-side menu.
To filter the metrics table, select a Severity or Category from the drop-down menu.
To sort the metrics table, click the table heading to sort ascending and click it again to sort descending.
To clear filters or sorting, click the green reset button in the top right corner of the table.
To add a metric to your favorites, toggle the heart icon in the metric's Actions to black. The metric will appear above the table.
To remove a metric from your favorites, toggle the heart icon in the metric's Actions or in the metrics grey info box to white.
To add metrics to your favorites in bulk, select the checkbox next to each metric you want to favorite and select "Add from favorites" from the Bulk actions menu.
To remove metrics from your favorites in bulk, select the checkbox next to each metric you want to favorite and select "Remove from favorites" from the Bulk actions menu.
To view a description of the metric, click anywhere on the record to expand the row.
To export the metrics table:
- Click the red export button
- In the pop-up menu, click the checkbox next to each property that you want to export or click the check box in the heading to select them all.
- To cancel the export, click the red Cancel button.
- To complete the export, click the green Export button.
To refresh a single KPI, click the refresh button in the Actions menu.
To refresh all the KPIs, click the blue refresh button in the top right corner of the metrics table.