CoreLearning offers you the ability to manage the visibility of specific parts of the CoreLearning hierarchy. A CoreLearning administrator is able to show, or hide, content Libraries, Learning Paths or individual videos. Please be aware of the following when hiding or unhiding CoreLearning content:
- A user can still access hidden content if they have the URL (permalink) to that content. This is an intentional design element to provide a CoreLearning Administrator the ability to manage protected or restricted content.
- At the moment, there is no way to hide a CoreLearning UI Group.
For more information on the CoreLearning hierarchy, please refer to our Quick Start Guide on this topic area.
II. Process Steps
The process description is specific to customers who have CoreLearning integrated into CoreView. The following process covers how to hod (or unhide) a Library. This same approach applies to any Learning Path or Asset.
- Click on the Learning tab on the CoreView menubar.
- Click on the Libraries topic on the left Navigation Panel.
- Click on the Library tile of your choosing.
- Based on the Library you selected, you will then be presented with a configuration page that will cover the Learning Paths and Assets, as well as a Visibility option for the chosen Library.
- Click on the Visibility tile.
- You will then be presented with the ability to manage the visibility of the selected Library. Please note that this same basic method applies to other areas of CoreLearning, such as a Learning Path or an individual Video asset.