Modified on Wed, 03 May 2023 at 11:23 AM
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release 20.12 Key Features
- Release 20.11 Key Features
- Release 20.10 Key Features
- Release 20.09 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview (New UX)
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators (New UX)
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- Frequently Asked Configuration Questions
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
A Quick Tour of CoreView
- A Quick Tour of the CoreView Interface
- Introducing the CoreView New User Experience
- CoreView New UX FAQ
- CoreView Dashboards
- Using CoreView Reports
- How to use CoreView Management Actions (New UX)
- How to use CoreView Management Actions
- Understanding CoreView Releases
- Creating your first Workflow - A Practical Exercise
- Introducing the new site for Partner customer management
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 36
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView - The User Interface
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreAdoption – Templates and Campaigns
- Understanding CoreLearning - Content Hierarchy
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - CoreLearning
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data (New UX)
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action (New UX)
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions (New UX)
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report (New UX)
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only (New UX)
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session (New UX)
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session Current UX
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses" (New UX)
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User? (newUX)
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding KPI dashboard
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- CoreView Playbooks Overview
- CoreView Playbook Policy Overview
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions (New UX)
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal (New UX)
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error (New UX)
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
Customer Engineering Workshop
- Migrating from Azure Group Based Licensing to CoreView
- Customer Engineering Workshop - Teams Voice
- Customer Engineering Workshop - Playbooks – policy, perfected
- New UX Workshop - General Overview Session 2
- New UX Workshop - General Overview Session 1
- What’s new in License reporting – the new user interface and the License Center
- CoreView and ServiceNow – Integrating Workflows with ServiceNow
- Advanced Workflows & Custom Actions
- Customer Engineering Workshop: Reports, Dashboards, and Alerts
- Limiting M365 Admin Access with Permission Roles, V-tenants, and License Pools
- Customer Engineering Workshop Global - Group Licensing with CoreView
- Customer Engineering Workshop Global - Filters and Custom Actions
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Service Issues
CoreView Product Manual
- KPI Dashboard
- Operational Reports
- License Reports
- User Reports
- Mail Traffic Reports
- Exchange Reports
- Skype for Business Reports
- Teams Reports
- Group Reports
- Device Reports
- Endpoint Manager Reports
- Security reports
- SharePoint Reports
- Aggregation Reports
- OneDrive Reports
- Yammer Reports
- Report Actions
- Getting Started with CoreLearning
- Getting Started with CoreScan
- Getting Started with CoreTag
- Getting Started with CoreSaaS
- Learning Platform
Create virtual-tenants (V-tenants) per user’s account properties (country, department, etc.), domain or tenant, to limit business administrators to see only the objects they have responsibility for, and only perform the actions and view the reports which they are authorized.
Note: The V-tenant filter applies not to all reports. Please refer to the attached file for more details.
So, V-Tenant consists of a team of operators and a set of specific filters.
Operators inside the V-tenant will see all report data filtered by the rules applied.
To add a new V-tenant:
- Click ‘Manage’, ‘Add new’
- Fill in General Information: V-tenant name & description
- Add operators or distribution group to the V-Tenant from the table titled ‘Select Operators’.
- Add Domain, Delegation and Group filter for users.
- Domain filters: deletes or adds domains from a list of available domains.
- Delegation filters: filter the users by properties such as Company, Company ID, Country, City, Display Name, phone number, etc.
- Groups filters: deletes or adds groups from a list of available groups.
- Add domain and/or delegation filters to distribution groups to limit what data they can view.
- Add delegation filters in the Phone Numbers tab to limit the visibility in the Teams Numbers report and the action Manage Phone Number.
- Add delegation filters in the Devices tab to filter the visibility of the devices based on names convetion or attributes.
- In a multi-tenant environment, you can use a domain filter to determine which tenants a group can view.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the group.
Note: if you add a delegation filter and then add Groups filter than the rules will be applied in a mutually inclusive way.