Submit the Activation Request
Customer has to submit the trial request on https://www.coreview.com/request-a-demo/ to start Subscription process.
Once submitted the form you’ll be redirected to the thankful page and contacted by our representative.
- We'll be asking you to provide us the UPN of the account you plan to use for enrollment.
- Once we have that, we will generate a unique enrollment link that we will share with you through email.
Complete the Activation Process
- We recommend to open a new Incognito/Guest browser session in Chrome.
- Paste the enrollment link into the Incognito browser session's address window and hit Enter.
- You'll then be presented with the standard Microsoft cloud login dialog. Login using Office 365 Global Admin credentials.
Note: If you have created a test tenant for trial registration, please wait until the Global Admin account is synchronized on the Office 365 portal and confirm that there is at least one E1 license assigned to the user on the Office 365 portal.
O365 Admin username and password are never saved into CoreView systems. For more information: see the KB article “How admin credentials are gathered and stored?"
- Once you log in, you'll be presented with semi-transparent "Free Trial" activation dialog. You don't need to be concerned that it says "Free trial." You need to accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
You'll be also asked to select the data center*.
* Because CoreView serves customers globally, you'll find that you can select from a number of various data centers. Please take care with your selection because this cannot be reversed once your activation is complete.
- Once you accept Terms and Conditions, you’ll be redirected to the registration wizard that includes following signup steps:
1. Registration Consent
This set permissions is required to create read-only service accounts. These accounts are used to connect to your tenant and collect reporting data. You can decide to remove this grant after your onboard process is completed.
You'll be asked to pick the account and grant the required consent.
2. Integration API consent
This set of permissions is required to use Graph API and Office 365 Management API for collecting reporting data for your tenant.
You'll be asked to grant the required permissions.
3. Data Import
We're configuring your Office 365 data right now. The initial data load may take several hours depending on the size of your tenant, so please stand by. You will receive a notification when everything is ready!
You can close now the session as the import process can take some hours. Once you receive an email regarding the import completed, you can log into CoreView portal as you have successfully activated your CoreView Tenant. Job well done! There are more steps to follow and we'll be here to assist you.