- Distribution Groups: provides a table of usernames, addresses, types, user mailboxes, mail users, and users of distribution groups. You can export or print the content of this table. You can also apply the desired filters to this table.
- Distribution Group Size: provides a table showing the size of each distribution group. This table contains the display name, primary email address, type, and member count of each distribution group. You can export or print this table. You can also apply the desired filters to this table.
- Groups Accepting External Mail: provides a table of all your distribution groups that receive emails from outside your organization. This table contains the display name, primary email address, type, and member count of each distribution group. It also contains information regarding from whom emails are accepted (Internal and External Senders). You can export or print this table. You can also apply filters to this table.
- Distribution Group Members: provides a table of users in your company and their group membership. This table contains each user’s full name, login name, recipient type, and membership in distribution groups. You can export or print this table. You can also apply filters to this table.
- Distribution Groups Inactive: shows all the inactive distribution groups, along with relative information such as the total number of e-mails, inbound and outbound, and the unique outbound e-mails in the chosen period. You can adjust the period time interval in the top right corner of the table. You can export or print the content of this table.
- Microsoft 365 Groups: provides a table of all Microsoft 365 groups and relative information such as GroupId, the total number of members, and access type, plus information showing if the group requires sender authentication and if it requires auto subscribe for new members.
- Microsoft 365 Group Members: shows which Microsoft 365 groups a user is contained within and their specific role: subscriber, member, owner.
- Microsoft 365 Groups Activity: shows information regarding the top 5 Microsoft 365 Groups by activities performed, or messages delivered, in a standard or logarithmic view. The pie chart showcases which Active vs Inactive Microsoft 365 Groups are action-enabled. You can click on each section of the pie chart to view the detailed information provided in the table under the charts.
- Security Groups: provides a listing of all Security groups along with related information such as description, the date and time of the last directory synchronization, and the total number of group members.
- Security Groups Members: shows information regarding security groups members: user principal names and display names, group member type, and security group name.
- Microsoft 365 Deleted Groups: lists Microsoft 365 groups being removed. You can refresh this report by clicking ‘Refresh Data’ button as well as Restore Microsoft 365 Deleted group applying this action directly from the report once the management was activated.
- Empty Distribution Groups: shows all the Distribution groups without members.
- Empty Microsoft 365 Groups: shows all the Microsoft 365 groups without members.
- Empty Security Groups: shows all the Security groups without members.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article