CoreView offers our customers pre-built reports covering a wide variety of subjects. Most of these reports are delivered using a columnar (table) format, and all share the same standard features listed below. Additionally, a number of reports provide content-specific dashboards, which depend on the type of data featured in the report.
- Columns can be added, removed, or reordered,
- Columns can be sorted ascending or descending with the click of a mouse,
- Columns can be reset to the default view,
- Simple filtering of any column can be achieved by typing in any value into a column's filter field,
- Advanced filtering can be performed by clicking on the filter icon atop any given column,
- Compound filtering can be achieved by adding filters to more than one column,
- Data can be exported into the standard Excel or PDF formats,
- A report's format can be saved and/or favorited,
- The column selections and order on a saved report can be locked,
- The eport can be saved as a KPI report to have a tailored KPI for your environment,
- Tags can be added to one or multiple users,
- Presented data can be analyzed using Pivot functionality, and
- Data presented may be hyperlinked to allow access to the relevant underlying detail.