CoreView offers our customers with the pre-built reports covering a wide variety of subjects. The majority of these reports are delivered using a columnar (table) format and all share the same common features, listed below. Additionally, there are also a number of reports that provide content specific dashboards the type of which depend on the type of data featured in the report.
- Columns can be added, removed or reordered,
- Columns can be sorted ascending or descending with the click of a mouse,
- Columns can be reset to the default view,
- Simple filtering of any column can be achieved typing in any value, which into a column's filter field,
- Advanced filtering can be performed by clicking on the filter icon atop any given column,
- Compound filtering can be achieved by adding filters to more than one column,
- Data can be exported into the common Excel or PDF formats,
- A report's format can be saved and/or favorited,
- The column selections and order on a saved report can be locked,
- Report can be saved as KPI report to have a tailored KPI for your environment,
- Tags can be added to one or multiple users,
- Presented data can be analyzed using Pivot functionality, and
- Data presented may be hyperlinked to allow you access to the relevant underlying detail.