Common Enrollment Issues
Modified on Mon, 05 Dec 2022 at 06:44 PM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
The following are the most common issues that customers experience during initial enrollment and how they are resolved. If you do encounter these issues, it's usually only once and only during enrollment. Our Customer Care Team will keep an eye on the progress of your enrollment and will reach out to you with any issues.
Some issues with problem credentials can only be detected by our Customer Care Team and others you'll notice firsthand. Below are some of the more common issues.
- Unable to Edit the First or Surname - Those fields are read-only because they are populated with information coming from the Azure AD account. If a change is needed, you'll need to edit the account information under Office 365 and then try resuming the registration. Please keep in mind that there may be a delay before the name change is synchronized to CoreView.
- Enrollment Credentials do not possess the Global Admin role - You should ask your Global tenant admin to provide you these credentials in order to be able to register the trial. Alternatively, you can ask him/her to create a temporarily Global tenant admin for the trial registration. If you have created a test tenant for trial registration, please wait until the Global Admin account is synchronized on the Office 365 portal and confirm that there is at least one E1 license assigned to the user of the Office 365 portal.
- Registration Incomplete - if you completed the form on our website, and then just made the required login with your Microsoft account without completing other wizard steps, then you can always come back to your incomplete registration by simply log into our portal using first login option (work/school account) and the same credentials used during the registration.
Issues with the Initial Data Import
Some issues can only be detected by our Customer Care Team and others you'll notice firsthand. Below are some of the more common issues.
- Data import is blocked - This can happen if our service accounts were enabled for MFA. You can either disable MFA on them or configure allowed IP for CoreView Service Accounts.
- Data import appears to be incomplete - CoreView relies on APIs and services provided by Microsoft specifically for the management of Office 365 data; therefore, if data appears to be incomplete, we will rerun a full import for you.
Please note that data used by some CoreView reports may need additional time to fully populate as these are dependent on when Microsoft makes the data available to CoreView. One example of where you may encounter this is with the Audit Reports.
- Some of the imported data appears to be incorrect - CoreView relies on APIs and services provided by Microsoft specifically for the management of Office 365 data. If you feel that you have data in CoreView that appears to be wrong, we'll ask you to compare a sample set of data in CoreView to the same data in Office 365. In the unlikely event that you do see a discrepancy, we ask that you open a Support Case and provide us with some screen shots or a report that provides the details on the differences.
Cannot Access CoreView after Enrollment
Post-enrollment authentication issues are rare, but they do happen. They are almost always a result of someone trying to log into CoreView before they have an Operator account created. Here are some of the more common issues:
- Invalid CoreView Portal URI - Believe it or not, this does happen from time to time and it's usually due to a typo in the URL. The correct URL to access your CoreView Tenant is: https://portal.coreview.com
- No Operator Account - Until Operator accounts are created for your Tenant Admins and any Delegates, no one sill be able to log in. Until you have Operator accounts created, you can only log in using the credentials you used to activate CoreView initially.
- CoreView is not an Authorized SSO application in your Office 365 tenant - You will not be able to rely on SSO to your Office 365 Tenant unless CoreView has been specifically added as an authorized application. To perform this authorization, please log into Azure Active directory admin center using Global admin account. Then, go to refer to Enterprise Applications and search for 'CoreView Portal' and click on its name to open the details and grant admin consent. Please contact our support team (email@example.com) in case you cannot find this application under Enterprise Applications, and we will send you a direct link to grant the access permissions.