How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
Modified on Wed, 06 Jul 2022 at 08:42 AM
- CoreView Release Notes September 2023
- CoreView Release Notes August 2023
- CoreView Release Notes July 2023
- CoreView Release Notes June 2023
- CoreView Release Notes May 2023
- CoreView Release Notes April 2023
- CoreView Release Notes March 2023
- CoreView Release Notes February 2023
- CoreView Release Notes January 2023
- CoreView December 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView November 2022 Release Notes
- CoreView October 2022 Release Notes
- September 2022 Release Notes
- August 2022 Release Notes
- Release 22.06 Key Features
- Release 22.05 Key Features
- Release 22.04 Key Features
- Release 22.03 Key Features
- Release 22.01 Key Features
- Release 21.12 Key Features
- Release 21.11 Key Features
- Release 21.10 Key Features
- Release 21.09 Key Features
- Release 21.08 Key Features
- Release 21.07 Key Features
- Release 21.05 Key Features
- Release 21.04 Key Features
- Release 21.03 Key Features
- Release 21.02 Key Features
- Release 21.01 Key Features
- Release Information
- Getting Started with Customer Care
Getting Started with CoreView
- Configuration Overview
- Creating CoreView Tenant Administrators
- CoreView Operator Uses Cases & Dependencies
- Creating a License Pool
- Understanding Virtual Tenants
- "Send As" DNS Requirements for CoreAdoption Campaigns (Optional)
- How to enforce MFA on CoreView service accounts
- Creating a License Pool
- How to ensure security for CoreView service accounts
- Disabling MFA for CoreView service accounts
- Set Conditional Access to grant access only inside the CoreView data center
- How to check and analyze the Message Trace
- How To Configure Email Forwarding
- How to convert a Shared Mailbox to a User Mailbox
- How to convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox in Exchange Online
- How to Create Microsoft 365 Groups for Improved Collaboration
- How To Create Shared Mailbox
- How To Create User Mailbox
- How To Grant Access To Mailbox
- How to List all the Mailboxes a User has access to in Microsoft 365
- How to remove delegates from Mailbox
- How to remove user access to Mailbox
- How to review and manage Exchange online mailbox permissions
- How to verify if a user has updated the Password
- Read Permission for Mailbox
- What are security groups and How to create it
- What is a Distribution Group and How to create it
- Exchange Online
- Custom Actions Library
- Getting Started with CoreHybrid
Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Tenant Admins
- CoreView Quick Start Guide Overview and Index - Operators
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration – Management
- Understanding the CoreView Operator Profile
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles (New UX)
- Understanding CoreView Operator Roles
- Understanding CoreView Operator Delegation
- Understanding CoreView - Report Column Filtering
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - V-Tenant User Filters
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration - Portal Information
- Understanding CoreView Tenant Configuration Options
Troubleshooting Common Issues
- Unable to see OneDrive, SharePoint and Exchange Data
- Remote Office 365 PowerShell session can Conflict CoreView Management Actions
- Why I cannot save the changes on existing License pool?
- Error when attempting to perform a Management Action
- Unable to modify the Assigned Licenses in my License Pool Report
- Enabling Permission for Endpoint Manager Actions
- How to enable permission for BitLocker keys report
- How to recreate Admins Read-only
- How to add an operator to the portal?
- How to enable and configure CoreView management session
- How to provide a consent to activate Azure AD Reports Feature and activate Partial Import?
- Tips & Tricks: Leverage Pivot Reports to Prototype License Pool Criteria Filter
- Tips & Tricks - How to manage email notifications for newly added Operators.
- Disable MFA from Read Only Service Accounts
- How To: Report on "Consumed Portal Licenses"
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- Tips & Tricks: How to merge License Pools
- How to Use CoreView's Global Report Filters
- How to use the What If tool to check Azure AD conditional access policies
- How to Configure Allowed IP Addresses for CoreView Service Accounts
- How to Archive a Teams Group
- How to Restore a Teams Group
- On-demand Import for a Single Device in Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Custom Actions using the Microsoft Graph API
- How to set up your tenant for the switch to Microsoft Graph API
- GraphAPI configuration: How to get Client ID and Client Secret
- How to provide consent to import exchange information
Reporting and Analytics
- How do I Check and Manage Calendar Permissions for a User?
- How CoreView can help you with your Microsoft 365 Chargeback Goals.
- New UX: Understanding the new License Centers
- Understanding the Savings Opportunities Dashboard
- Understanding the License Optimization center
- Understanding License Pool Snapshots report
- Understanding Call quality dashboard
- Understanding Call quality report
- Understanding User call quality report
- Understanding Teams groups activity report
- Understanding Teams Adoption Growth Report
- Understanding Endpoint Manager reports
- Understanding Teams dashboard
- Understanding Risky Users report
- Understanding Storage Dashboard
- Troubleshoot Active Users (License Usage) data
- Legacy Protocol Management
- Report Columns: Is active 30/60/90
- Quarantined Messages Report - Understanding The Reports
Managing and Administration
- Teams Voice: Direct Routing Support
- How to enable management function?
- Forward SMTP Address vs Forward Address management actions
- How to add the users in bulk while executing Users management actions?
- How to Create & Manage Custom Actions
- How to schedule a report to be sent automatically, and how to modify its scheduling options?
- How to schedule an alert report for the License Count
- Tips & Tricks – How to read and modify license pool report?
- Overview of CoreView Workflow
- How to delegate Workflow management using roles
- How to configure CoreView and ServiceNow integration
- How to Enable Multi Factor Authentication for Operators and Admins who Access the CoreView Portal
- How Can I Migrate from Group-Based Licenses to Direct Licenses Managed by CoreView?
- Naming convention rules
- Custom Actions: Forbidden and Warning Values
- How to add users to Distribution Group in bulk using via CSV
- Not able to manage licenses error
- Using custom action json output as an input in the workflow
- Setting the Sensitivity Label on SharePoint as a Mandatory Field
- DistinguishedName vs OnPremisesDistinguishedName
- Understanding CoreView - Quick Start Guides.
- CoreView Product Manual
- Health Check
- Configuring predefined policies
- Edit policy settings: Set and monitor thresholds
- Edit remediation settings: Manual and automatic remediation
- Edit remediation settings: Configure attestation
- Remediation settings: Security & Identity policies
- Remediation settings: Teams Management policies
- Remediation settings: License Management policies
- Remediation settings: SharePoint & OneDrive Management policies
- Remediation settings: Exchange Management policies
- Out-of-the-Box playbooks
- Learning Platform
- Internal Customer Care Resources
- Webinars and Events
- Internal Support
This article covers the requirements to give consent for partial imports as well as activation for the Azure AD reports feature.
Because serves as a reporting and administrative proxy for Office 365, there may be times when a Tenant Administrator or Operator may be prompted to grant access to the resources, such as the one below.
When this happens, there are two possible areas that need to be addressed.
- Attempt a re-consent using the URL supplied below,
- Delete Application Permission Azure AD and then force a re-consent.
II. Force the Consent Prompt
A Tenant Admin can force a re-consent by opening an InPrivate browser session and then using an Office 365 account that has Global Admin permissions, pasting the following URL into the browser's address bar and pressing enter.
Once you do this, you should be presented with the original consent dialogue. Scroll to the bottom and okay these permissions. Once this has been done, no other user logging into should receive the Admin Approval notice shown in Section I of this article.
III. Application Permissions in Azure
During enrollment, application permissions are created for in Azure AD. When customers are experiencing ongoing prompts for Admin Approval, then the original permissions need to be deleted and recreated. Below are the instructions on how to perform this action.
Note: This must be performed by a user with an Office 365 account with Global Admin rights.
- Log into the Office 365 Admin Portal (https://portal.office.com)
- Under Admin Centers section available in the left-hand side of the screen, click on Show All button and then on Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > All applications
- Set your filters to show all applications, with any Status and any Visibility
- Search for or 4ward365 Microsoft API
- Delete the permission.
- Execute the step described in Section II.
It can take up to 24 hours to be activated on the Microsoft side. After that, can retrieve the audit data during the full import executed once per day.
Note: If the application was mistakenly added to Azure AD by someone without the Global Admin role, Operators will not be able to login unless the application is first removed from Azure AD and re-added under the Global Admin credentials.